DDG can help you find the perfect venue for your event.
“DDG offers venue search for all types of events whether you want small and intimate settings or large conference spaces.”
DDG’s large European footprint means that we have become venue experts throughout Europe. We have long established relationships with a wide range of venues and are constantly seeking out new and different options. Our team is always happy to find the perfect venue to meet your requirements. We will create a detailed overview of suitable venues showcasing availability, specifications and costs for you. Once the selection has been made, we will negotiate the best rates and will be the main point of contact with the venue.
Hotel bookings for any type of event can be block booked by us. We will always negotiate the best available rate and if the bookings are for a large conference we will create a special conference link together with the hotel so guests can book directly whilst still accessing the agreed conference rate.
Our project management activities:
- Venue search
- Site visits to inspect suitability of the venue
- Coordination with venue regarding catering, technical facilities, routing etc
We have local expertise in various cities:
- Netherlands: all major cities – (Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Breda and all major event venues)
- Belgium: all major cities – (Brussels, Antwerp, Brugge, Gent and all major event venues)
- United Kingdom: London
- Ireland: Dublin and Galway
- Germany: all major cities – (Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Koln, Dusseldorf, Leipzig, Dresden and all major event venues)
- Nordics: venues in all Nordic countries (SE: Stockholm, DK: Copenhagen, NO: Oslo and Bergen, Fi: Helsinki)
- Italy: Rome and Milan
- Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Andalusia
- Portugal: Lisbon and Algarve
We also have connections in Greece (Athens), Poland (Warsaw) and Czech Republic (Prague) and Hungary (Budapest).
Other Event Services
We requested support from DDG for the organization of our online conference "The Week of Arts and Lifestyle" (Sept. 21-25). We have worked intensively for 2 months with Judith Visser and Judit Peters. They were the operational link between more than 40 speakers and 35 exhibitors and the online platform. Judith and Judit are very customer-oriented, solution-oriented and stress-resistant: both remain calm and very professional even under high pressure. We have worked very well together and also received lots of positive feedback from our conference partners. Very well done!Photo's More info
The SmartCom Summit, a collaboration between The Next Cloud and DDG Smart Marketing. The summit aims to be a platform for the international smartcom community.Photo's More info
An online event, web-casted from our studio in Utrecht, as part of the EMEA TBM IT Leaders Series.Photo's More info
A pre-recorded live event with a show rate that was far better than a regular webinar.Photo's More info
"Thank your for this positive and informative day. Again it was a complete and well organized program, everything was perfectly arranged.
(Relative of a patient)
“DDG was the best partner for our first event. Creativity, digital skills, flawless execution and just great to work with their lovely team of professionals”
(i3 marketing manager)