MWC Barcelona – How can we help you?
All the big names in the communication industry will be attending the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 27th to March 2nd. We’ll be there – will you?
From global mobile operators and vendors to technology providers, device manufacturers, and content providers, MWC is a perfect opportunity for you to reach a global audience, build brand awareness, generate leads, stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, and network with key industry players.
But only if you do it right!!
This is why, we have compiled some advice that may be helpful for you, to be successful:
- Create a clear exhibition strategy – Define your goals and objectives for the event. What are you looking to achieve, with whom, and why? Having a well-defined plan will ensure that you make the best use of your resources and maximize your exhibition budget.
- Promote your exhibition – It’s essential to promote your presence through social media, email marketing, and other channels to attract as many attendees as possible. Collaborating with other businesses or participating in related activities is a great way to make your presence known.
- Choose the right location – MWC is huge. It’s important to choose a high visibility, high footfall location. Positioning that’s impossible for your target audience to miss.
- Make some noise! – Make sure to have a strong presence on the exhibition floor. Engage attendees with product demos, informative materials, knowledgeable staff ready to answer questions.
- Follow up on leads – After the event, make sure to follow up with any leads you generated at the exhibition. Send follow-up emails or connect with potential customers on social media to continue the conversation and nurture these relationships.
Maximize your success at MWC Barcelona with DDG’s expertise and support
With MWC Barcelona only weeks away, chances are you’ll already have your strategy, location and preparation up and running. Clients using our logistical, design expertise set for success at event, maximizing opportunities. But what about other aspects of your attendance? Your presence and your promotion?
With feet on the ground we’re perfectly placed to help you get everything in place if you’re behind schedule or feel that your campaign is a little underpowered. All you have to do is reach out to us and we’ll take care of the rest! With dozens of world-famous clients, years of inside MWC knowledge and experience, and a DDG team there in Barcelona to help organise and energise your exhibition success, we understand exactly what must be done to guarantee that you get the best return on your investment. Maybe you don’t require assistance with setting up your booth, or are planning to attend with your team, yet you would still like to organise a last-minute networking event on one of the nights? If so, we are delighted to be of service.
To conclude, we are equipped to provide assistance with any number of tasks related to your MWC attendance, from planning and arranging logistics to designing the perfect setup. We can also help with on-site support, organizing complementary networking activities, and post-event follow-ups or making appointments. Rest assured that we have everything you need.
Reach out and let’s explore how we can make this your best MWC attendance ever!